Green Street, Chorleywood
- Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Ground Floor
- Garden & Shed
- Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Gas Central Heating
- Parque Flooring Throughout
- Fitted Wardrobes in Both Bedrooms
- Close to Excellent Schools & Town Centre
- 2 Mins Walk to Chorleywood Station
Location of the property is in the village centre itself, ideal for commuting into London as well as catchment to excellent schools.
The property comprises; kitchen including dishwasher, full size fridge freezer, breakfast bar and a washer/dryer in the outhouse store.
Large lounge with an attractive gas fireplace, one double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a large single bedroom with wardrobe. The bathroom has a white suite and a shower over bath.
It is offered unfurnished and AVAILABLE in February 2021
Council Tax Band: D
EPC Rating: C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Green Street, Chorleywood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorleywood Station0.2 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station1.9 miles
- Rickmansworth Station2.4 miles
About the agent
At John Roberts & Co, we try to continue the tradition of the independent local agent. We have accumulated extensive experience in the property market in the villages and countryside this side of the Chiltern Hills. In fact, because many of us grew up in the area, we know it inside out; and because we live here we want the best for it and for you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102845000876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Roberts & Co, Rickmansworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.