Rudyard Place, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Superb Three Bed Semi-Det Property, Great Location, DG, GCH
- Private South Facing Garden, Spacious Garage, Off Road Parking
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner Kitchen, Family Bathroom, Conservatory
- Close to Amenities, Schools & Transport, Ideal Family Home
The accommodation is finished to a good standard and comprises entrance porch, spacious lounge diner with patio doors, modern fitted kitchen and a generous conservatory to the rear.
To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a modern family bathroom.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally there is a spacious garage and driveway parking plus a south facing rear garden.
What The Agent Says
The property would make an ideal family home or first time buy in a great location. We expect the property to attract a high level of interest and viewing is a must.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Rudyard Place, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.5 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.5 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.