Normanshire Drive, Chingford E4
- Beautifully Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Newly Fitted Luxury Kitchen With Stone Work Surfaces
- Spacious Through Lounge
- First Floor Family Bathroom / Ground Floor Guest Cloakroom
- Off Street Parking Attractive & Rear Gardens
- Brick Built Barbeque Area To Rear Garden
- Pristine Condition Throughout
- Excellent Primary and Secondary School Catchment
- Sought After Central Location On Top Of High Street, Quality Restaurants, Bars, Shops & Amenities
- ***Chain Free Sale***
Coultons are pleased to offer to the open market this three bedroom family home located within a stones throw of the vibrant high street and excellent transport facilities.
The ground floor accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall, through lounge, guest WC, and extended kitchen/breakfast room with the upper floor accommodation offering two spacious bedrooms and a good size single bedroom, a family bathroom.
Epping Forest, Connaught Water, Highams Park Lake are just a few of the picturesque attractions right on the doorstep of this lovely property. There are good transport links with easy access onto the A406, and the M11. There are excellent bus routes some direct to Stratford City and the new Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre. There are also excellent bus links into Walthamstow where the tube can be accessed into London on the Victoria Line.
The property is located in a popular area for families due to its good schools, community spirit, and easy access to local amenities. There are excellent primary and secondary schools nearby, to name a few, Chingford Foundation Sixth Form College is currently rated outstanding by Ofsted, Chase Lane Primary school is also rated outstanding.
ENTRANCE HALL Tiled flooring, radiator, doors to through lounge, kitchen/dinner. downstairs WC, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard
DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM Double glazed window to the side, low level WC, hand was basin, tiled flooring, tiled walls, spotlights, extractor fan
THROUGH LOUNGE 24' 5" x 12' 0" (7.44m x 3.66m) Double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, spotlights, French doors to kitchen/dinner
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 11" x 17' 2" (5.46m x 5.23m) Double glazed windows to the rear, French doors to the rear garden, tiled flooring, wall and base units square edged work surfaces, stainless steel under mounted sink unit with mixer tap with Quooker hot water tap, integrated dish washer, washing machine, gas hob, extractor fan, oven and microwave, space for fridge freezer, radiator
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Double glazed windows to the side, carpeted flooring, doors to all bedroom and family bathroom
BEDROOM ONE 13' 8" x 11' 0" (4.17m x 3.35m) Double glazed bay windows to front, carpeted flooring, radiator, built in wardrobes
BEDROOM TWO 11' 1" x 10' 0" (3.38m x 3.05m) Double glazed windows to rear, carpeted flooring, radiator
BEDROOM THREE 7' 4" x 7' 0" (2.24m x 2.13m) Double glazed windows to front, carpeted flooring, radiator
FAMILY BATHROOM Double glazed windows to rear, low level WC, hand wash basin pedestal with mixer taps, shower screen, tiled flooring, tiled walls, spotlights, extractor fan, towel radiator
REAR GARDEN Part paved, mainly laid lawn, brick built barbeque with integrated extraction and lighting, double doors to side, storage shed, outside lights, cold water taps
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Normanshire Drive, Chingford E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station0.8 miles
- Angel Road Station1.5 miles
- Chingford Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Coultons are a respected independent estate agency specialising in the selling and letting of residential property in Chingford and the surrounding areas.
Here at Coultons we understand that moving house is one of life's most stressful events and we are here to ensure that you have a much less stressful move than you thought possible. When choosing your estate agent don't make a life changing decision on a whim, choose your agent carefully. We have a wealth of experience in the industry
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101681002230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.