Early Road, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Detached house with south-westerly facing garden
- Updated kitchen
- Two full bathrooms
- Utility room
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Garage and parking
- Popular location close to amenities
WE ARE OPEN & CARRYING OUT PHYSICAL VIEWINGS.
On the popular Early Road, a spacious detached family home with a south-westerly facing garden, garage and parking. Well-presented throughout.
Entrance hall with cloakroom. Sitting room with fireplace and double doors opening to the dining room and open onto the conservatory. Updated kitchen with a good range of Shaker style units with space for a dishwasher and integrated oven, hob and extractor. Door to the rear garden and utility room.
First floor master bedroom with en suite with P shaped bath with shower above. Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath and vanity unit. Study.
Attractive south-westerly facing rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature borders and patio.
Front garden and paved driveway leading to single garage.
Located in a popular area of Witney within easy reach of the local amenities.
Please call for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Early Road, Witney, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station4.0 miles
- Combe Station4.2 miles
- Hanborough Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Versatile & Comprehensive Property Consultancy
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxfordshire and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in Headington, Summertown, East Oxford and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ourselves on being expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIE200060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.