Marston Street, East Oxford
- Contemporary Grey Kitchens with Quartz Worktops
- High Quality Integrated Neff/Bosh Appliances
- Stylish Bath/Shower Rooms with Hansgrohe Fittings
- App Controlled Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Gas Central Heating & Solar PV Panels
- Grey Aluminium Double Glazed Windows
- Engineered Wood throughout Ground Floor
- Tiled Bathrooms & Carpets to Remainder
- ICW 10 year New Build Warranty
- Eligible for Residents Permit Parking & Visitor Permits
LAST UNIT REMAINING: An exclusive development of three exceptional brand new city homes in a fantastic location, less than half a mile from the city centre.
Each property will benefit from spacious contemporary accommodation approaching 1,800 sq ft arranged over four floors and will boast a stylish high specification finish throughout with beautifully landscaped courtyard gardens to the rear.
Marston Street is a sought after side road located less than 0.25 miles from Magdalen Bridge, with the Iffley Road end opposite the Roger Bannister Running Track. Nearby is the popular Oxford Blue pub and a great range of shops and restaurants can be found along Cowley Road at the other end of the street.
Marston Street, East Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.4 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.2 miles
- Radley Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Versatile & Comprehensive Property Consultancy
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxford City and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in
and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ours
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EAO200371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, East Oxford, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.