Wharf Approach, Leeds
- Spacious 9th floor apartment
- High specification interior
- Sought after waterside development
- Walking distance to Leeds Centre
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite and house bathroom
- Large open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Balcony and far reaching views
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious 9th floor apartment. The property is situated in a stylish waterside development, just a short walk form Leeds City Centre, Railway station and the extensive range of shops, restaurants and bars.
The property offers a high specification interior, a good size balcony with stunning views, and an amazing communal roof top garden.
The accommodation briefly comprises; a large open plan living/kitchen/dining area, the kitchen area having a comprehensive range of high gloss kitchen units and integrated appliances, 2 double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, and a separate house bathroom.
The property also offers a large entrance hall with wooden flooring, and 2 storage rooms.
An internal viewing is most highly recommended !
Wharf Approach, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.2 miles
- Burley Park Station1.7 miles
- Cottingley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
At Yopa North East we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 150689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.