Princes Road, Feltham
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY
- NO CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- REAR GARDEN
Sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and offered to the market at a great price is this three bedroom semi-detached property. Located in the popular Lower Feltham Area and only a short walk away from local schools and amenities. The property is offered in good condition, extended conservatory and driveway.
Downstairs you have an ample living space with a 21ft reception room and a larder, with direct access to the extended conservatory and rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn. The kitchen is of the original layout and offers great scope for further development to the rear. Upstairs you will find two large double bedrooms, one single and the family bathroom. This property would suite a growing family or investor looking for a good quality tenant.
Princes Road is situated in a quiet residential area in the desirable Lower Feltham area, within a short walk away from the fantastic Feltham Hill Infants and Nursery and also Oakhill Academy. A popular children's park and playground is also on your doorstep. The H26 bus, that serves Hatton Cross Underground Station, stops on Bedfont Road which again, is a short walk away and Feltham Mainline Rail Station is also easily accessible.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Princes Road, Feltham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Feltham Station0.7 miles
- Kempton Park1.4 miles
- Sunbury Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Feltham Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Feltham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL108692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.