Parkdale View, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
- CONTROL4 HOME AUTOMATION
- UNIQUE TRADITIONAL HOME WITH A MODERN TWIST AND OVER 220 SqM LIVING SPACE
- SAUNA ROOM
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- AMPLE PARKING
- LARGE GARAGE- WITH POTENTIAL TO CONVERT INTO ANOTHER RECEPTION ROOM.
- SIGMA 3 KITCHEN
- BALCONY OFF BEDROOM ONE WITH VIEWS OVER LOOKING MISKIN AND TALBOT GREEN
Looking for a unique traditional home with a full modern twist throughout? Please come and check out our remarkable eye catching property. You would have to book your viewing to see the transformation of our magnificent home. With special benefits to offer too. Plus did we mention NO CHAIN.
A splendid detached home on a corner plot has come available in the Llantrisant area. The property has been completely refurbished through out to a spectacular standard, creating so much room for example; the living space is approximate 220 square meters. The property is set in a quiet cul-de-sac location off Llantrisant with beautiful views over looking Miskin and Talbot Green. The property has a Control 4 home automation that manages many programmes within the property(more information in the description). This property is unique throughout and one of a kind. You would need to view the property to appreciate all the love and work that has been put into it. Also the property is offered with NO CHAIN.
The property comprises to the ground floor of: Entrance hallway, WC, Dance studio/ Second reception, Living/ dining and kitchen and bi-fold doors to the rear. Integral garage off the kitchen and entrance to the rear garden. Ample parking to the front and side of the property.
To the first floor: Landing, Bathroom and all bedrooms. To the master bedroom there is a sauna, en-suite and door leading to the Office/bedroom space with a separate dressing room/ walk-in wardrobe.. Did I mention the balcony with beautiful views!!
Please call for your 360 tour and for more information.
Enter through double composite doors. Skimmed ceiling and walls with a feature tiled wall to the side. Oaksteps with integrated LED lighting and glass banister that leads to the first floor. Doors to the downstairs WC, second reception and kitchen/ diner/ living space.
Double glazed window to the side, skimmed ceiling and walls with a tiled feature. Floating wash hand basin and a low level WC. Laid with laminate flooring.
Second Reception/ Dance Studio 14' 9" x 16' 7" ( 4.50m x 5.05m )
Double glazed full height grey windows to the front, skimmed ceilings with spot lights and fitted speakers. Mirrored from floor to ceiling feature wall. Laid with Laminate flooring. Fitted designer radiator to the front of the room. USB power points surrounding the room.
Living/ Dining Room 27' x 17' 3" ( 8.23m x 5.26m )
The whole living space and diner is approximate 220 square meters.
Double glazed windows to the front and bi-folding doors to the rear. Skimmed ceilings with fitted spots and surround sound speaker cabling. Purpose-built high gloss TV wall panel with hidden cabling and audio/video connections. Radiator to the front and designer radiator to the rear of the room. Laid with laminate flooring. USB power points surrounding the room. Multi room function light controller. Open room into the kitchen area.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 33' 9" ( 3.58m x 10.29m )
Two double glazed window to the rear. Skimmed ceiling with fitted spots and speakers. Sigma 3 fitted masterclass H-Line gloss kitchen in the lumina heritage grey. With matching wall and base units with a quartz work top over. Personally designed breakfast bar added feature to the worktop. Granite sunk in double sink with a monobloc mixer tap over. Induction hob and separate large gas hob with extractor over. Integrated Neff appliances; dishwasher, tall fridge, seperate freezer, washing machine, wine cooler and separate freezer. Eye level side by side integrated circotherm ovens, one of which has an integrated microwave integrated microwave, grill and plate warmer. Laid with tiled flooring. Door to the garage.
Garage 19' 1" x 15' 8" ( 5.82m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear, skimmed walls and ceiling. Access into the loft, all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 12' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.91m )
Double glazed french doors leading out onto the balcony. Skimmed walls and ceiling with fitted spots and speakers. Laid with laminate flooring. Designer radiator to the front. USB power points surrounding the room. Sliding glass door to the en-suite and sauna. Then a separate door leading to the office space and dressing room.
Skimmed ceiling with spot lights. Tiled walls down to the floor. Italian made low level WC and wash hand basin surrounded by a tiled design vanity unit. Fitted thermostatic stainless steel tower shower panel with glass shower panel. Designer towel radiator. Glass door leading to the Sauna.
Sauna 4' 11" x 5' 8" ( 1.50m x 1.73m )
Room Off Master/ Office 21' 9" x 8' 4" ( 6.63m x 2.54m )
Two Double glazed Velux windows. Skimmed ceiling with fitted spots and ceiling speakers. Laid with laminate flooring. USB power points and Internet connection. Door leading to the dressing room.
Dressing Room 9' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.54m )
Double glazed Velux window, skimmed ceiling with spots. laid with laminate flooring. Designer radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 16' 11" x 12' 9" ( 5.16m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the front, skimmed walls and ceiling with fitted spots and speakers. Laid with laminate flooring.USB power points and designer radiators.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
Double glazed windows to the side, skimmed walls and ceiling with fitted spots and speakers. Laid with laminate, USB power points and designer radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Skimmed ceiling and tiled floor to walls. Italian made low level WC and wash hand basin surrounded by a tiled design vanity unit. Fitted thermostatic stainless steel tower shower panel with glass shower panel. Whirlpool Jacuzzi Bath with mixer tap in the corner. Designer towel radiator.
Front, Side And Rear Garden
Control 4 Home Automation
This system manages the lighting in the lounge, kitchen, dining room area and the LEDs on the stairs. There are 2 keypads in the lounge area which can manage all the lighting in any of the rooms. This can be re programmed to suit the owner. This can also be controlled by your mobile phone via a app.
Audio: There are speakers in 8 rooms. Various music sources (cd players, spotify etc) can be selected in each room.
4 of the rooms have video streaming capability. A video streaming device allows movies or pictures services (netflix) to be played in any of these 4 rooms.
Somfy Blinds: The 5 selected electronic blinds in the lounge , dining, kitchen area can be controlled using the Control4 mobile app. Schedules can also be created to operate them whilst away from home.
Honeywell Heating:There are remote controlled thermostats in 5 of the rooms. More can be added if required. This allows the temperature to be controlled in individual rooms and on a schedule.
Nest Smoke/CO2 Alarms alarms: These will cause alarms to be sent to a mobile app if they are triggered.
Doorbird Doorbell with integral Camera: This will also cause an instant notification on the mobile phone when the door bell is rung. It is then possible to communicate with the caller from the mobile app.
Alexa: can also be used to control the systems by voice.
Each troom also has multiple CAT6 wired network sockets to allow uninterrupted network capability in any room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Parkdale View, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station1.3 miles
- Llanharan Station3.1 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Tabolt Green Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Tabolt Green
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG108049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.