Essex Mews, Newhaven
- RETIREMENT FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM
- FIRST FLOOR
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
A superb one bedroom retirement flat, located in the popular Essex Mews development located close to local bus routes, Newhaven town centre and all local amenities. Being sold Chain free.
A delightful one bedroom retirement flat, set in the popular Essex Mews development. This cosy flat is perfect for an individual or couple looking for a smaller home close to local amenities. Although it's located in the heart of Newhaven town centre, Essex mews is a quiet retirement development offering peace and quiet for its residents. This flat offers a spacious bedroom, a lounge that leads into the fitted kitchen and a bathroom. Outside the flat offers use of the communal garden to sit and enjoy the peaceful surroundings whilst being within close proximity to local bus routes, shops and amenities. CHAIN FREE.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, electric radiator, telephone and tv point.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, a fitted kitchen, part tiling, work surfaces to incorporate sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom 9' 7" x 12' 4" ( 2.92m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect,part tiling, wc, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Essex Mews, Newhaven
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newhaven Town Station0.3 miles
- Newhaven Marine Station0.4 miles
- Newhaven Harbour Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Seaford Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Seaford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA106457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.