- Beautifully Designed Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Garage and Driveway
- 2 Large Reception Rooms
- Stunning Gardens, including Private Lake
- Fantastic Features Throughout
- Idyllic Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Fox and Sons Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this fantastically unique detached home situated in Broadwey, boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, ample off road parking and no onward chain.
Welcome to Spinningdale, nestled away in Broadwey; a truly superb house designed entirely by the current owners from scratch with beautifully unique features throughout.
Right from the entrance of this home, you will be greeted with a custom made wrought iron and wood feature staircase, with a floor to ceiling window overlooking the front gardens allowing light to flood in. Off the ground floor hall, there is a large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden, a downstairs W/C, and entrance through to the living room. The living room is complete with a wooden feature wall and electric fireplace complete with Portland Stone, as well as again another large window overlooking the front gardens. Leading off the living room is another spacious reception room currently used as a dining room, and finally into the kitchen complete with wall and base units as well as a rear door leading the garden.
To the first floor of the property there are a further 2 bedrooms - one single room and another large double room. The family bathroom is complete with a bath with mixer taps, sink and W/C. In addition to this, there is a further laundry room & airing cupboard.
The front of the property has a large driveway and entrance to a garage, as well as a lake that runs through the property's lawned front garden. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a patio area. Further benefits to Spinningdale include 'Weru' shutters to the ground floor & gas central heating throughout.
Entrance Hall 12' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.67m )
Living Room 18' 10" x 12' 10" ( 5.74m x 3.91m )
Dining Room 14' x 11' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 2 17' 3" x 10' 7" ( 5.26m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.23m )
Laundry Room 5' 10" x 5' 6" ( 1.78m x 1.68m )
Bathroom 9' 5" x 5' 5" ( 2.87m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upwey Station0.3 miles
- Weymouth Station2.5 miles
- Dorchester South Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Weymouth Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Weymouth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT104916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.