Cooden Drive, Bexhill-On-Sea
- CHAIN FREE
- GARDEN FLAT
- PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
- COODEN LOCATION
- RARELY AVAILABLE
- GARAGE & PRIVATE CAR PARK
A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor garden flat situated in the highly sought after Cooden location being sold with no onward chain.
Situated in the highly sought after Cooden location offer this beautifully presented 2 bedroom ground floor garden flat. The property firstly benefits from being located in the highly desirable Cooden location adjacent to Bexhill seafront, moments away from the highly popular Cooden Beach Hotel, bus routes, parks and Cooden train station to name a few. The property itself benefits from being sold with no onward chain and briefly comprises of; open-plan lounge/kitchen with bi-fold doors leading to private rear garden, two double bedrooms with the master having an en-suite, family bathroom and underfloor heating throughout. The property further boasts residents parking and garage en-bloc. To arrange a viewing please call today.
Communal front to ground floor flat.
Security system, entry phone, airing cupboard and under floor heating.
Lounge/kitchen 17' 5" x 27' 7" max ( 5.31m x 8.41m max )
Panoramic see views, bi-fold doors to rear, wall lights and under floor heating.
Modern fitted kitchen including wall and base units, granite work surfaces, double electric oven and hob with cooker-hood. Integral washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Direct sea views and under floor heating.
Bedroom One 25' 11" max x 10' 2" ( 7.90m max x 3.10m )
Double glazed front facing window, fitted wardrobes, wall lights and under floor heating.
Double glazed side facing window. Fully tiled suite comprising of a shower cubicle with a rainfall shower, wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, shaver point, extractor fan and under floor heating.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Double glazed front facing window, built in wardrobes and under floor heating.
Fully tiled suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, wc, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Decked area adjoining the property with a further area being mainly laid to lawn with trees & shrubs. Panoramic sea views.
Electric up and over door, light and power.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cooden Drive, Bexhill-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cooden Beach Station0.2 miles
- Collington Station1.3 miles
- Normans Bay Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bexhill On Sea Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bexhill On Sea
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS109855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.