Shelson Avenue, Feltham
- Chain Free
- Three Bedrooms
- Down Stairs WC
- Close to Highstreet
- Potential to Extend STPP
** NO CHAIN, BEAT THE STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY RUSH **
A large three bedroom end of terraced freehold house located in the sought after Shelson Avenue.
A large three bedroom end of terrace property compromising of a through lounge, offering ample space for a living area as well as a dining area. The ground floor also consists of a utility room, fitted kitchen, down stairs WC and a rear reception room whihc leads onto the rear garden. The rear garden is of large size and benefits from a rear garage which is accessible by side and rear access.
The first floor consists of two large double bedrooms, a single bedroom as we as the family bathroom.
Situated in one of the most sought after locations in Feltham, Shelson Avenue. This wonderful family home is located just a short commute away from Feltham town centre giving you access to shops, buses and Feltham Train station which can get you into waterloo in approx. 25 mins. You have the H25 bus service which also stops at the top of the road which gives you a direct service to Hatton Cross tube station. This property is ideal for all types of buyers mainly a first time buyer or an investor and we don't expect this property will be on the market for very long.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Shelson Avenue, Feltham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Feltham Station1.0 miles
- Kempton Park1.2 miles
- Sunbury Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Feltham Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Feltham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL108721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.