Park Road, Watford
- Top Floor Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Share Of Freehold
- Ample Living Accommodation Throughout
- Large Garage
- Loft Access
- Excellent Schools Nearby
- Bath and Shower Cubicle
- Nascot Wood Location
Call us to recieve the link for the 360 virtual tour. This fantastic two bedroom top floor apartment is offered to the market in excellent condition and provides ample living accommodation throughout.
Located on the top floor of a two storey building at Stratford Court is this delightful two bedroom apartment. The property is surrounded by stunning communal grounds and also has its own large private garage. Inside you will find an entrance porch, a bright and spacious living / dining room, a modern fully equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms both providing built in wardrobes and a family sized bathroom with a bath and separate shower cubicle. Further benefits include access to the large boarded loft, storage cupboards and units, ample living accommodation throughout.
Location is perfect with Watford Junction only 0.4 miles away from the property. Local shops and amenities are all close by. Schools such as Cassiobury Junior and Nascot Wood Primary are both located within 1 mile of the property boasting outstanding Ofsted ratings. Major road links such as the M1, M25 and A41 are all within easy access.
Entrance Hall 7' 5" to max x 4' to max ( 2.26m to max x 1.22m to max )
Lounge 18' to max x 19' 10" to max ( 5.49m to max x 6.05m to max )
Kitchen 7' 1" to max x 10' 2" to max ( 2.16m to max x 3.10m to max )
Landing 10' x 3' 5" ( 3.05m x 1.04m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" to max x 10' 1" to max ( 3.86m to max x 3.07m to max )
fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 2" to max x 9' 5" to max ( 4.01m to max x 2.87m to max )
fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bathroom 10' 2" to max x 5' 9" to max ( 3.10m to max x 1.75m to max )
bath / mixer taps, shower cubicle, extractor fan, WC, radiator
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Park Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.3 miles
- Watford North Station0.9 miles
- Watford Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.