Abinger Road, Portslade, Brighton
- ONE BEDROOM LOWER GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- TWO PRIVATE COURTYARDS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LARGE OPENPLAN KITCHEN LIVING AREA
- CONVIENTLY LOCATED
- PET FRIENDLY
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 to £260,000
FOX & SONS are incredibly excited to present this beautifully presented lower ground floor flat with both private outside space and allocated parking and is modernised throughout. The property is conveniently located close to local shops and train stations
FOX & SONS are proud to present this beautifully presented lower ground floor flat. The property comprises of one generously sized bedroom, large open plan kitchen living area which is perfect for entertaining, brand new bathroom, access to two separate private courtyards and an allocated parking space. The property has an immaculate modern finish throughout with the renovations being done very recently. This homely flat comes with Share of Freehold and is pet friendly making it perfect for First Time Buyers and Buy to let investors.
Located near both local train stations and shops this couldn't be more conveniently situated for anyone needing to commute to both London and Brighton.
We highly recommend viewing this property as you really get a feel for this place once you walk through the door. It truly is a great investment for someone, whether it be a First home or a property to rent out, it can work for both.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Abinger Road, Portslade, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fishersgate Station0.2 miles
- Portslade Station0.6 miles
- Southwick Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hove Hangleton Road Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Hove Hangleton Road
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL103901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.