Maytree Crescent, WATFORD
- One Bedroom Maisonette
- First Floor
- Private Rear Garden
- Parking At The Rear
- Modern Kitchen
- Double Glazing
- Popular Location
- Good Condition Throughout
Call us to recieve the link for the 360 virtual tour. This delightful one bedroom first floor maisonette is presented to the market in excellent condition. This property is the ideal first time purchase / investment.
This fantastic one bedroom first floor maisonette is located on Maytree Crescent. The property has been well maintained by its current owner and boasts lovely furnishings throughout. Upon entrance you will find a stunning open plan kitchen / dining / living room which features a beautiful bay window, a large double bedroom and a family sized bathroom. There is plenty of storage space on the ground floor. Further benefits include a private rear garden, allocated off street parking at the rear via the service road and your own private entrance. This delightful home is the perfect first time purchase / investment.
Local shops schools and amenities are all nearby along with major road links such as the M1, M25 and A41 all within easy access. Watford Junction is also only a short drive away.
Entrance Hall 11' 2" to max x 5' 2" to max ( 3.40m to max x 1.57m to max )
Lounge 13' 1" to max x 9' 6" to max ( 3.99m to max x 2.90m to max )
Kitchen 10' 10" to max x 4' 8" to max ( 3.30m to max x 1.42m to max )
Landing 2' 8" to max x 7' 1" to max ( 0.81m to max x 2.16m to max )
Bedroom One 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
radiator, double glazed windows
Bathroom 7' to max x 5' 7" to max ( 2.13m to max x 1.70m to max )
double glazed windows, bath / mixer taps, shower, WC, part tiled, extractor fan
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Maytree Crescent, WATFORD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station1.1 miles
- Garston (Herts) Station1.3 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.