Sandbank, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
- Deceptively spacious detached family home
- Four double bedrooms, two en-suites
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Kitchen/breakfast room, boot room and utility
- Oil central heating and off road parking
Wisbech St Mary is the setting for this superb family home. Offering easy access to the A47 & boasting many local amenities including a school, pubs, a shop/post office, a takeaway and a garage, the village proves to be very popular for many families!
The popular village of Wisbech St Mary is the setting for this spacious family home. Offering access to many local amenities, the village proves to be very popular for families. The accommodation comprises a large entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and a door leading to the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and a in-built electric oven and hob. There is also a separate utility room which has access to the garden, the cloakroom and separate boot room. There are double doors leading through to the dining room, which then leads into the conservatory. The lounge has a sunken floor, two large bay windows to the front aspect and a multi fuel burner set to a brick built fireplace. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master boasts from a wide range of fitted wardrobes and a spacious en-suite bathroom. Bedroom two benefits from having a separate dressing room which has a door leading through to en-suite/ family bathroom. Continuing outside, there is a large shingled drive offering ample off road parking to the front and well stocked mature gardens to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this family home has to offer, call now to view!
Reception Hall 13' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.72m )
Lounge 21' 4" into bay x 21' 11" ( 6.50m into bay x 6.68m )
Dining Room 14' 3" x 10' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.07m )
Conservatory 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 20' 10" x 14' 7" max ( 6.35m x 4.45m max )
Utility Room 7' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.34m x 1.88m )
Boot Room 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
Master Bedroom 22' 1" max x 18' 11" ( 6.73m max x 5.77m )
En-Suite Shower Room 12' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 2 16' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.07m )
Dressing Room 10' 1" x 5' 6" ( 3.07m x 1.68m )
En-Suite Bathroom 10' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 3 14' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 4 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout go over the bridge and turn immediately left into the Old Market. Continue along and turn left into North Brink signposted Wisbech St Mary. Proceed along to the village of Wisbech St Mary and turn right into Sandbank where the property will be found on the left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sandbank, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB121099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.