Clifton Wood Crescent, Clifton Wood, Bristol
- Freehold Property with Garden and Workshop
- Opportunity To Refurbish Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- No Chain
- Additional Rear Access Via Lane
- Clifton Village Proximity
- Desirable Location
Here we have a very RARE and EXCITING opportunity. This four bedroom/two reception property with garden and workshop is now on the market after three generations of same family ownership. Please call or email for more information.
Cliftonwood is located just adjacent to Clifton Village on the slopes looking out across South Bristol. The area remains extremely popular as it offers a wonderful community feel and very pleasant surroundings for a wide range of buyers. The position also offers convenient access to the city centre and the Harbourside area whilst having a high proliferation of private gardens and greenspaces.
The property in question briefly comprises of four bedrooms, two receptions, kitchen, bathroom, outbuildings and a workshop to the rear of the garden. It would be sensible to say that the new owner is likely to re-furbish the home in order to create a wonderful property to their exacting needs. The charismatic and eccentric property has been owner occupied and adored for decades as can be seen by some of it's quirks. Such points of interest include the full organ with podium on the top level that may have played it's last tune!? The removal of this would certainly create more usable space on the top floor and a space to complement the bedroom that currently faces the garden.
The workshop to the rear of the garden has always been used for very practical reasons and accommodates the rear access point. In simple terms, the space is large and may serve another function in the future.
To see this property or ask any questions, please call or e-mail.
Clifton Wood Crescent
Traditional entrance front street level
The hallway leads to all areas on the ground floor and currently finished with carpet.
Reception 1 11' 1" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.38m max x 3.45m max )
The main living room is located to the front aspect with window including working shutters to street level. Currently includes electric fireplace and surround plus additional storage heater. Very useful storage cupboard.
Reception 2 11' 5" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.48m max x 3.40m max )
This extraordinary room is finished with handcrafted wooden paneling on the walls and ceiling and includes an electric fireplace with stone surround. Further benefits include the well proportioned storage cupboard and door leading directly to the garden.
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 7' 4" max ( 2.92m max x 2.24m max )
The fitted kitchen includes wall and base units and includes a door leading directly to the garden.
The bathroom is accessed through the kitchen and is located to the rear of the property. The bathroom includes a bath with mixer tap plus shower attachment, WC, basin and window to side aspect.
Bedroom 3 14' 7" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.45m max x 3.53m max )
Double bedroom with superb garden view that includes large build in storage cupboard, electric fireplace with wooden surround.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" max x 14' 9" max ( 3.45m max x 4.50m max )
Double bedroom with window to forward aspect that benefits from morning light given the orientation. Currently with fitted furniture and electric heating.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" max rh x 10' 4" max rh ( 4.50m max rh x 3.15m max rh )
Double bedroom with garden views to rear aspect. Currently includes a fitted basin plus dressing table and has the added benefit of large storage and window seat. Additional cupboard storage. *Please see floor plan*
Bedroom 2 10' 9" max rh x 13' max rh ( 3.28m max rh x 3.96m max rh )
The final space has been measured to the maximum points but it must be noted that the organ 'pumps and works' currently remove a large proportion of the usable space in it's current configuration. The playing podium links from the side of the room and then impressively looks out over the staircase from the side orientation.
The garden is accessed from the rear access via the workshop. It is also accessed from Reception Two and Kitchen. A path leads through from the courtyard area from the kitchen and divides the lawned and planted areas. Historically the pond structures which are now used as planters have had flowing water circulating via a pump system. Further connected and unconnected outbuildings for storage which were formerly coal stores also located here.
Workshop 13' 6" max appx x 14' 7" max appx ( 4.11m max appx x 4.45m max appx )
Workshop with power and lighting, concrete flooring, block walls, wooden beams, lockable door to rear and lockable door to/from private garden.
The property is being sold with NO CHAIN.
Please note that whilst various radiators still remain, the property is currently heated electrically.
Please also note that any planned alterations and/or changes should be considered in-line with planning and building regulations. We advise third party advice on all such matters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Clifton Wood Crescent, Clifton Wood, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clifton Down Station1.0 miles
- Bedminster Station1.0 miles
- Parson Street Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Clifton Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Clifton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.