Westlands Road, Uttoxeter
- Extended Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms. EN SUITE TO MASTER
- Two Reception Rooms. Breakfast Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Garage. Gardens
This EXTENDED semi detached family home is situated in a sought after location of Uttoxeter close to local amenities and in brief comprises: two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, ground floor bathroom, three bedrooms the master having an EN SUITE. Detached GARAGE, drive and gardens.
Situated in a sought after location of Uttoxeter is this EXTENDED semi detached family home, the market town of Uttoxeter offers good schools, sports and leisure facilities together with shops, bars and restaurants, there is also excellent transport links to the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections and also easy commute to the towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby and also a local railway station. In brief the property which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing comprises: two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, ground floor bathroom, three bedrooms the master having an EN SUITE. Externally there is a detached GARAGE and the driveway provides off road parking and also gardens to the front and rear.
Access to the property is gained via:
Side Entrance Door:
With laminate flooring; stairs to the first floor accommodation; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Lounge: 15' 8" max into the bay x 10' 3" ( 4.78m max into the bay x 3.12m )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Kitchen: 13' 6" max x 10' max ( 4.11m max x 3.05m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher; a range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the side elevation.; opening into:
Dining Room: 10' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.24m )
With tiled flooring; double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden; central heating radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom:
Having bath with mixer taps, wall mounted shower and side screen; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the side elevation.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With double glazed window to the side elevation; loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 14' 1" max x 10' 4" ( 4.29m max x 3.15m )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Having enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two: 7' x 6' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.91m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
The front garden is hard landscaped with the driveway providing off road parking. Side gated access leads to the garage and further gated access leading to the rear garden which is laid predominantly to lawn with patio area and timber fenced boundaries.
Attached lean-to with perspex roof.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn right into High Street, right again into Carter Street, proceeding along Hockley Road, over the railway crossing. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Stafford Road then first left into Westlands Road where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Westlands Road, Uttoxeter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uttoxeter Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Uttoxeter Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Uttoxeter
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR107597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.