Meads Road, Eastbourne
- Three Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Private Garden
- Share of the Freehold
- Chain Free
- Period Property With Character Features Throughout
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- GUIDE PRICE: £390,000 - £400,000
- Located in the Heart of Meads
Located in the heart of the ever popular Meads area is this beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom hall floor flat close to local shops, amenities, pubs, bus routes and seafront. Benefiting from character features throughout, modern kitchen and bathroom & private garden. Chain free.
GUIDE PRICE: £390,000 - £400,000
Occupying the hall floor of this superb period styled building is this unbelievable three bedroom apartment. Whilst retaining period features, including the high ceilings and enormous sash windows which floods the apartment with natural light but has a modern twist on the finish. Further benefiting from having a private garden, share of the freehold and is being sold with no onward chain. The location affords walking distance to the town centre, train station and beach.
Understairs cupboard, two windows to the rear aspect and two radiators.
Living Room 21' 6" max x 14' 6" max ( 6.55m max x 4.42m max )
Windows to the front and side aspects, fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 16' 6" max x 14' 8" max ( 5.03m max x 4.47m max )
Window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' max x 14' 6" max ( 4.57m max x 4.42m max )
Window to the side aspect, radiator and fire place.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.24m )
Mezzanine style room. Window to the side aspect, radiator.
Window to the rear aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin, WC and boiler.
Garden situated at the front of the property with established plants and trees and a shed.
Large storage room in basement of building.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Meads Road, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.5 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.1 miles
- Polegate Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Eastbourne Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Eastbourne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN114905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.