Apartment 63, The 18th At The Links, Rest Bay, Porthcawl
- Ground Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen, Living & Dining
- Kitchen with Intergrated BOSCH Appliances & Stone Worktops
- Views Over the Courtyard & Sea
- Underfloor Heating
- Allocated Parking Space
- Separate Utility Room
Our Marketing Suite & Show Home is open by appointment only. Viewing is available in person or via video, please contact us to book.
A sumptuous one double bedroom apartment situated within the new build phase, overlooking the spectacular sea & rural views of the Royal Porthcawl Golf Club.
The exceptional property boasts a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining/living room with Kitchen Island and opens out onto a beautiful balcony will have views over the beautiful Pink Bay, as well as the golf club and rural green open space beyond.
The property is also complete with contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, underfloor heating and flooring throughout, utility room, additional storage cupboard and two allocated parking spaces.
An idyllic seaside location with commutable links to the M4 offering the potential to work from the office or home
About The Developer
Acorn are an independent development and regeneration specialists that have, for many years, successfully created a range of residential-led refurbishment and new build schemes with offices in London, Bristol, Cardiff and the South West of England. They specialise in bespoke developments of many sizes.
Marketed by Social Media
Kitchen / Living / Dining
• Contemporary fully fitted handleless kitchen by Leicht*
• Stone worktop
• Under wall unit LED lighting
• Stainless steel undermount sink with single lever tap
• Glass splashback behind hob
• A range of Bosch integrated appliances to include:
- Induction hob
- Built in single oven
- Integrated extractor hood
- Built in combination microwave with built in warmer draw
- Built in wine cooler †
• Plumbing and space for washing machine
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Karndean flooring to hall, kitchen, living and dining areas*
• Walls and ceilings painted in Dulux neutral and brilliant white paint
• Dulux neutral architrave and skirting
• Brushed ironmongery
• White light switches and sockets
WINDOWS AND DOORS
• High performance aluminium window system
• White solid core front doors and internal doors
• White sanitary ware
• Contemporary Monobloc mixer tap
• Porcelain floor and wall tiling with
feature wall to bath/shower recess
• Wall mounted thermostatic shower to bathroom
• Floor mounted toilet with soft closing toilet seat, concealed cistern and dual flush plate
• Clear glazed shower screen
• Low level shower tray to en-suite
HEATING AND HOT WATER
• Communal heating system with heat interface units within individual apartments
• Heatmiser Neostat wifi controlled heating thermostat
• Electric heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Sky/BT multipoint with CAT6 network to living room and bedrooms (subject to subscription)
• A mixture of LED spotlights, pendants and wall lights throughout
• USB points to kitchen, living room and bedroom 1
• Shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite
• Smoke detectors and Carbon Monoxide alarms
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Video door entry system to communal doors
• Individual mail boxes located next to communal entrance
The images provided are for example purposes only and may not represent the individual specified plot shown. Please visit the marketing suite to ascertain confirmation of each plot.
Help To Buy Wales
Help To Buy Wales is available on this property. Please ask our sales team for further information.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Apartment 63, The 18th At The Links, Rest Bay, Porthcawl
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pyle Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference PCL302558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Porthcawl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.