Milton Road, Harpenden
- A 2 double bedroom apartment
- Sliding doors to balcony
- Freehold being sold with the apartment
- Minutes walk to town & station
A wonderful 2 double bedroom apartment in a central location on Milton Road close to town and station. With added benefit of a balcony.
A delightful 2 double bedroom apartment in this sought after development in central Harpenden just minutes walk to town and station. This apartment benefits from 2 large double bedrooms, fitted kitchen and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from glass doors to balcony. The freehold is also being sold with the apartment.
Harpenden is a town in the City of St Albans district, in the county of Hertfordshire. It is bordered by the neighbouring villages of Redbourn & Wheathampstead. Harpenden is known as a commuter town, with frequent and direct rail connections into London St Pancras. The M1 runs in close proximity. The closest access to the M1 is Junction 9 & 10 with convenient links to all London airports. Harpenden is famed for its exceptional schooling attracting good/outstanding Ofsted.
2 cupboards. Door to side.
Lounge 17' 5" max x 17' 8" ( 5.31m max x 5.38m )
Radiator. Large glass sliding doors to balcony.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Electric oven and gas hob. Cookerhood. Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler - 1 year old. Pantry cupboard. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" max x 13' 7" max ( 4.29m max x 4.14m max )
Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Window to front.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" max x 9' 9" ( 3.30m max x 2.97m )
Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
£1600 per annum
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Milton Road, Harpenden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harpenden Station0.1 miles
- Luton Parkway Station4.4 miles
- St. Albans Station4.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Harpenden for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HPN305715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.