Canterbury Road, Birmingham
- 1,2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments
- Parking included
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Ideal investment property
- Character homes
- Close to transport links
- Prices from £130,000
A STUNNING conversion of this listed building offering 8 - 1, 2 3 & 4 bedroom apartments in this superb Old Police Station. Ready this year.
***THE OLD POLICE HOUSE*** A fantastic period property which is being converted into eight Luxury Apartments with many original features incorporating original cell doors, pare tiled floors, high ceilings, tiled walls and much more alongside the benefits of newly fitted kitchens with integral appliances and superb bathrooms/shower rooms. The Building is situated in Canterbury Road close to the A34 with direct access into Birmingham City Centre. Within walking distance is a train station and all local amenities, so the apartments are in an ideal spot for access to all transport links, including the New HS2 links into London.
Apartment seven is a four bedroom duplex apartment accessed via the first floor.
Duplex apartment on first floor.
Accesed via entrance door opening onto entrance hallway.
With doors radiating off to;
With windows to front and door off to Kitchen.
Fitted with contemporary units with work surfaces over, intgrated appliances and window to front.
With window to side.
With window to side.
Fitted with a modern white suite and complimentary tiling. Suite comprises of low flush WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Canterbury Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Perry Barr Station0.3 miles
- Witton Station0.7 miles
- Aston Station1.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Great Barr for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GBR308420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.