Station Road, Langley Mill, Nottingham
- Three bedrooms
- Tenant in situ
- Downstairs W,C
- Investment opportunity
- Viewings essential!
*** INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH TENANT IN SITU ***
*** Readymade rental property *** Very well presented *** Located in Langley Mill *** NO UPWARD CHAIN
A well presented three bedroom townhouse property in the popular location of Langley Mill. Located just off Station Road, this property is in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and major road links. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen to the front, lounge to the rear, and downstairs W.C. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and gas centrally heated via a combination boiler. Outside, the property has an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. The property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
With entrance through a UPVC front door, hard flooring and access to;
Fitted with a W.C, wash hand basin, radiator and UPVC double glazed opaque window to the front elevation.
Lounge 15' 10" x 13' 8" ( 4.83m x 4.17m )
UPVC double glazed French door to the rear elevation, radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 6' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer and electric hob, electric integrated oven and cooker hood over, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel splashbacks, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.17m )
Two upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.51m )
Two upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, carpet flooring and radiator.
Carpet flooring and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.10m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Skylight window, fitted with a matching three piece suite; W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, partly tiled, extractor fan, shaving point, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Fitted with a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level flush wc, partly tiled, radiator, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio and fencing to boundaries with gated access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Station Road, Langley Mill, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Mill Station0.3 miles
- Ilkeston Station3.2 miles
- Newstead Station6.0 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Eastwood for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD204176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.