Cromford Road, Langley Mill, Nottingham
- Modern Apartment Within Victorian Redeveloped Building
- Stunning Open Plan, Kitchen/Diner/Living Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Perfect For First time Buyers, Couples And Families
- Close To Local Ameneties, Major Road Links & Transport Links
- Secure Gated Access
PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS is this STUNNING, UNIQUELY DESIGNED APARTMENT benefiting from an OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND KITCHEN DINER with ISLAND, TWO BEDROOMS, ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM and an additional BATHROOM. ARRANGE A VIEWING NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT.
This immaculately presented apartment is ideal for first time buyers and professionals alike. Stylishly presented throughout boasting a fantastically sized open plan kitchen, dining and living area with an island and a feature skylight, two double bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom with en-suite and family bathroom. Situated within a converted Victorian redevelopment this property has been finished to a high specification. Finished to a modern, high standard and is spacious throughout. The property also benefits from being close to local amenities, schools and transport links including A610, A38 and M6 and is just a short distance from the train station.
Open Plan Living 14' x 23' 6" ( 4.27m x 7.16m )
Open plan living area comprising of four double glazed windows to the rear elevation, a sky lantern, television point and laminate flooring. The kitchen area is well presented, having an assortment of modern wall and base units with complimentary worktop over, an inset half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs to the surround, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and an electric oven with hob and overhead extractor hood.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.91m )
Having a television point, spot lights to the ceiling, laminate flooring with under floor heating and three double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Ensuite 7' x 6' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.96m )
Well presented, modern wet room style having a wall mounted shower, vanity unit wash hand basin and low level w.c, a heated towel rail, spot lights to the ceiling, fully tiled walls and flooring and a double glazed frosted window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
Having a radiator, spot lights to the ceiling and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Well presented, modern three piece, fully tiled bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath with mains shower over, a wash hand basin, low level w.c, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cromford Road, Langley Mill, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Mill Station0.3 miles
- Ilkeston Station3.2 miles
- Newstead Station5.5 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Eastwood for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD204310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.