Upper Station Road, Henfield
- Much Improved Detached Character Cottage
- Large Garden With Southerly Aspect
- Fabulous Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Separate Dining Area
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Distant Views
- Hand Crafted Car Port & Porch
- Further Scope For Extension )STP)
- Plenty Of Parking
- Close To High Street & Countryside Walks
Upper Station Road, is a highly sought after position on the north west side of the village. The bustling high Street is within a few minutes walk, providing an enviable range of facilities including 2 supermarkets, a greengrocers, butchers and many other independent retail outlets. Henfield also has an excellent choice of cafes, pubs and restaurants and both doctors and dental surgeries. Many miles of countryside walking can be accessed nearby including the Downslink Path. St Peter’s CEP School is also a brief walk from the property.
This charming detached property, built of painted pebble dashed brick elevations beneath a tiled roof, has been skilfully extended in recent years to provide comfortable and cosy accommodation. Downstairs, there is a welcoming entrance hall with a large utility/cloakroom off. The deceptively spacious living accommodation comprises an extended lounge featuring a wood burning stove and windows allowing plenty of natural light. There is a good sized, refitted kitchen with an excellent range of cupboards and work top space and tiled floor which connects well to a light and airy dining room.
Upstairs, there are 2 good sized double bedrooms, the master having excellent southerly views and a connecting study or occasional bedroom3 with plenty of storage. There is also a refitted bathroom in white. The loft is of excellent size and has a drop-down ladder for access. Externally, the cottage has a stunning and sizeable lawned garden with southerly aspect, having a workshop and new shed and a useful enclosed, gated side garden. To the front is a fabulous timber porch , an enclosed driveway and undercover parking via an attached hand crafted timber car port.
BrochuresBrochureUpper Station Road, Henfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Upper Station Road, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station6.0 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30293220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.