Dibden Hill, Chalfont St. Giles
- 1,665 SQ FT - RESERVE NOW
- NEW FOR 2021 PART OF AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- TRADITIONAL BARN STYLE NEW HOME
- SURROUNDED BY OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- LUXURIOUS, HIGH SPECIFICATION
- LESS THAN A MILE FROM THE VILLAGE CENTRE, SHOPS & SCHOOLS
- AN AWARD WINNING HOUSE BUILDER
Currently under construction a brand new traditionally styled end terrace property with spacious accommodation and 4 parking spaces.
Forming part of a select development of only six new homes less than a mile from the picturesque Village centre, shops and schools.
FULL DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
IMAGES -PLEASE NOTE
ALL INTERNAL IMAGES ARE TAKEN FROM OTHER ABBEYMILL HOMES DEVELOPMENTS.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Dibden Hill, Chalfont St. Giles
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seer Green Station1.9 miles
- Gerrards Cross Station2.5 miles
- Chorleywood Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Colman & Co are the specialist estate agents for Chalfont St. Giles and the surrounding area. Senior Partner, Simon Colman, sold his first house in Chalfont St. Giles 40 years ago and has extensive knowledge and experience of this distinctive property market. Because there’s no place like home or indeed anywhere more personal, we believe it takes the personal touch to buy and sell them successfully. This is why we go to the trouble of getting to know our buyers and sellers so we understand wh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10705187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colman & Co, Chalfont St Giles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.