Tabley Road, Knutsford
- Desirable Retirement Development
- Flat Walking Distance into Knutsford
- Communal facilities: Laundry, Lounge, En-suite Guest Room. House Manager. Alarms and video entry.
- Top Floor apartment with lift access
- NO CHAIN
Perfectly located on the corner of The Heath, so the Town Centre is within easy flat walking distance, this top floor retirement apartment enjoys easy access from the lift. Being part of the Beechwood development means that all residents have the enjoyment of social facilities around the communal lounge and a laundry. For guests who wish to stay over there is an en-suite bedroom which can be rented and outside there are lovely grounds to sit in and parking. The house manager is able to be contacted in addition to a "morning function" and pull cord alarms throughout. There is also a video entry system for extra security.
Tabley Road, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station0.5 miles
- Mobberley Station2.5 miles
- Plumley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 752070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.