Birkdene , Stocksfield
- Walking distance to school
- Well presented garden
- Viewing highly recommended
- Potential for loft conversion
- Totally refurbished
- Immaculately presented
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Good commuting links
A lovely three bedroom semi detached property located in the heart of Stocksfield. The property has been totally refurbished by the current owners and now offers an immaculately presented family home. The property also offers a good loft space that offers the potential for conversion. Viewings highly recommended to truly appreciate how much this property offers.
The property is located in Stocksfield, which is a lovely village situated close to the River Tyne. Surrounded by countryside, yet also offering great commuting links. The A68 and A69 are only a short drive from the village which provide links to the A1, as well as links to Newcastle 17 miles, Hexham 10 miles, Carlisle 47 miles and the A695 passes through the village to Prudhoe 3 miles.
The village offers a train station which is served by the Tyne Valley line from Newcastle to Carlisle. A bus service runs regularly from Hexham (25 minutes) and Newcastle (1 hour).
Broomley First School is located in the village and Stocksfield lies in the catchment area for Ovingham Middle and Prudhoe High School. Mowden Hall School is a private prep school located near Newton.
EPC band: D
Birkdene , Stocksfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stocksfield Station0.8 miles
- Prudhoe Station2.2 miles
- Riding Mill Station3.0 miles
About the agent
At Yopa North East we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 188677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.