Ipswich Road, Colchester
- Five bedroom house
- Three bathrooms
- Refurbished and excellent condition
- New furniture and TV in all rooms
- New kitchen with white goods
- Close to University
- Cleaner Included
- No Pets, Smokers, Children
- Available 1st September 2020
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ipswich Road, Colchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hythe Station0.6 miles
- Colchester Town Station0.6 miles
- Colchester Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Jackson & Co are a privately owned, independent letting agent based in Colchester. We pride ourselves on maintaining high and professional standards within all sectors of the letting process and still remain the student accommodation specialists within the region.
With tenants our aim is to find the perfect rental property that fits your budget as well as ensuring that its exactly the type of property you are looking for. We can even help you move in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102741005826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson & Co ltd, Colchester - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.