Huntingdon Road, Chatteris
- 23' Living Room
- 16' Dining Area
- 13' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Good Size Plot
- Cul De Sac Position
- Non-Estate Location
Sharman Quinney is pleased to market this property located at the end of a cul de sac. This property offers a separate dining area, cloakroom & utility room. It further benefits from having a driveway with detached garage & is on a good size plot. There is also the possibility to extend (stpp).
PVCu entrance door. Understairs recess. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Stairs to first floor.
3.64m x 7.13m (11'11" x 23'5")
Multi fuel open fire set in stone surround. Two PVCu double glazed windows to rear. Two PVCu opaque double glazed arched windows to side. Two radiators. Wall lighting.
4.00m x 3.03m (13'1" x 9'11")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over. Matching breakfast bar with room for storage under. Circular stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer. Built-in extractor hood. PVCu double glazed window to side. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Ceiling spotlights. PVCu double glazed door leading to the front.
5.00m x 2.77m (16'5" x 9'1") maximum
PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator. Open plan to Kitchen, archway through to Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
With worktop space. Eye level cupboards. Space for a dishwasher, a washing machine and a tumble drier. PVCu double glazed window to front. Vinyl flooring.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear. Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level WC. Tiled surround. Cupboard housing wall mounted boiler. Vinyl flooring.
PVCu double glazed window to front.
3.70m x 3.87m (12'2" x 12'8")
PVCu double glazed window to side and rear. Radiator.
3.65m x 2.78m (12' x 9'1")
PVCu double glazed window to rear. Two storage alcoves. Radiator.
3.06m x 2.78m (10' x 9'1")
PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator.
3.05m x 2.20m (10' x 7'3")
Fitted with three piece suite with corner bath and matching telephone style mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Tiled surround. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
The front has a gravel driveway and pathway steps leading down to the entrance door.
Rear/Side garden is laid to lawn and yard area. Established flower and shrub borders with ornamental trees. Outside water tap.
Detached Garage to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Huntingdon Road, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.9 miles
About the agent
The complete property service, from selling your home and finding your next, to sourcing the right mortgage solution to suit you and offering a modern, customer-friendly conveyancing service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.