Lower Road, Orpington
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bright Living Throughout
- Original Features
- Loft Storage
- Private Large Back Garden
- Recently decorated throughout
- In the Catchment of Highly Rated Schools
- Close to Parks and Green Spaces
- Close to St Mary Cray and Petts Wood Stations for The City
Yopa is proud to market this charming, 2 bedrooms bright and light family home with period features in a prime location, perfect for first-time buyers or buy-to-let investment.
This terraced house benefits from 2 bedrooms, a spacious separated living room with a designated dining area, an upstairs bathroom, a useful size kitchen and lean-to with space for appliances and access to a pretty and private back garden and an attic for storage or future loft conversion STPP.
The property should not need much work doing in the near future, it benefits from having top quality double glazing, high security GRP front door and high efficiency condensing combi boiler all fitted in the last five years or so. New guttering, facia boards and roof work completed within the last two years. Plenty of electrical outlets and new gas and electric smart meters fitted. And has been redecorated throughout this year
Set in a family-friendly popular residential road with a real sense of community, and a pleasant outlook, with excellent transport links; this property is within walking distance of St Mary Cray train station. Orpington and Petts Wood train stations are a short bus ride away providing several options for travel into London for commuting and leisure and also easy road access to A20, A21 and M25.
St Mary Cray Village and Orpington town centre are within easy walking distance with all their bars, restaurants, shops and local amenities.
Property is in the catchment area of a few highly rated primary and secondary schools, specifically St Philomena's Catholic School.
This property is available freehold and to view by-appointment-only now!
Lower Road, Orpington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Mary Cray Station0.7 miles
- Orpington Station1.3 miles
- Petts Wood Station1.6 miles
About the agent
At Yopa London we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competitiv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 183539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.