Coverdale Road, London, W12
- Five bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan living area
- Accommodation over four floors
- 0.2 miles to Shepherds Bush
- EPC Rating = E
A well-presented five bedroom terrace house with accommodation over four floors, as well as the added benefits of an established rear garden with storage and cellar conveniently located for local amenities.
The well-planned accommodation in brief comprises: Reception hall with access to the lower ground floor basement and storage space. There is a bay fronted reception room, open plan family / dining room with access to the rear garden and kitchen with appliances and underfloor heating throughout. The first floor features two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The second floor features two further double bedrooms and shower room. There is also a third floor where the principal bedroom is located offering an ideal guest room with en suite shower room and an ample amount of eves storage.
To the front of the property there is an small garden and private walkway leading to the main entrance. The rear features an impressive and established garden, perfect for entertaining.
Coverdale Road is conveniently located approximately 0.2 miles from Shepherds Bush / White City and its extensive rage of shops, bars and restaurants.
Shepard's Bush provides underground services (Hammersmith & City Line / Circle Line) and the well connected over ground (Clapham Junction/ Stratford).
Square Footage: 2,172 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Coverdale Road, London, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherd's Bush (Hammersmith & City) Station0.1 miles
- Goldhawk Road Station0.3 miles
- Wood Lane Station0.4 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI209416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Brook Green & Shepherd's Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.