Beatie Gardens, North Elmham
- Superb Brand New Detached Bungalow
- Highly Sought After Mid-Norfolk Village Location
- Cul-De-Sac Position with Plot Approaching 1/3 Acre (STMS)
- Stunning High End Fixtures, Fittings & Finishes
- Option of Three / Four Bedrooms
- Principal with En-Suite & Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom & Cloakroom/WC
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Sitting Room with Vaulted Ceiling & Woodburning Stove
- Double Garage & South Facing Rear Garden
Bedroom accommodation is well catered for with three spacious double rooms, each with built in wardrobes/storage and an optional bedroom four/study which is well suited to the new flexible work from home lifestyle. The principal suite enjoys excellent proportions with its own dressing room and en-suite bathroom, with both an impressive bath and separate shower. In addition there is a family bathroom which has again been finished to a high specification with vanity units and a counter top sink.
Externally the property is approached via a private driveway granting access to just four other properties of similar stature with an excellent degree of separation between them. You will discover an enviable plot of approximately 0.3 Acres (sts) with south and easterly facing rear gardens which will be laid to lawn prior to completion. A block-weaved driveway with ample parking for multiple vehicles leads up to the detached double garage with an automated door.
NORTH ELMHAM North Elmham lies on the west bank of the River Wensum with its Medieval church of St Mary, which stands next to the grounds of the old cathedral and the ruins of the Bishops Chapel close by. There is a primary school, pub, doctor's surgery, post office and tea room, tennis club and a convenience store. Dereham is approximately five miles away, a busy market town, with a good range of shops, restaurants and cafes. There is also a golf course, swimming pool, secondary schools, hospital and a cinema.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING An EPC will be conducted as part of the SAP calculation upon completion.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity, water & drainage. Air source heat pump with underfloor heating. Telephone & broadband Connections.
AGENT'S NOTE The property has been furnished by Home Stagers and is potentially available fully furnished, subject to separate negotiation. Fencing and landscaping/turfing will be completed prior to completion.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 34209
Beatie Gardens, North Elmham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station14.1 miles
About the agent
Located in a Grade II Listed Building in a prominent location in the town centre, Dereham have a proactive and experienced sales team who don’t believe in providing an adequate service but insist on always going that ‘extra mile’. The entire team are local to the area and extremely knowledgeable, meaning they are always able to give personal and expert advice on buying and selling in the area. The combination of proactivity, local knowledge and excellent marketing ensures they get the best re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439035706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.