Larden Hall,Essex Park Mews, London
- Private lift access
- 2 x Private balcony's
- Parking permit
- Built in Cabinetry by Hux London
- Bespoke kitchen by Hux London
- 2 bathrooms
- Secure bike storage
The apartment also has patio doors leading on to two private roof balcony's.
The interior architecture, internal layouts and interior design scheme has been
developed by award-winning local design & build specialists Zulufish, who have also
overseen the construction. Kitchens and joinery are bespoke made by HUX London,
with Bosch appliances and beautiful stone worktops throughout.
An impressive three bedroom penthouse
This apartment has a parking permit,two private balcony's and private lift access to your apartment.
Directions - Larden Hall, is a quiet road, but in an excellent position between Chiswick, Shepherds Bush and Ravenscourt Park. Acton and Wendell Park are a short walking distance as well as Chiswick.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Larden Hall,Essex Park Mews, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.5 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.8 miles
- East Acton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Hello, we’re Aston Rowe…
We’re an independent estate agency specialising in sales and new homes, striving to do better at every stage of the process, and beyond.
Since we opened in 2011 we have earned a reputation as a market-leading estate agent, who do things right and do the right thing. We've sold more than our fair share of properties along the way, leaving a trail of happy clients who are delighted to recommend us.
We believe there are lots of reasons to work wi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29220627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Rowe, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.