Earsham Street, Bungay
- Period Town House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Beautiful Presentation
- Town Centre Location
- Landscaped Garden
This Grade II Listed Town House is situated in the heart of Bungay, it boasts a wealth of original style features and is beautifully presented. The generous sized accommodation offers versatile living space with three reception areas and three bedrooms, masters ensuite and stunning family bathroom.
Front door, door to cellar, pamment tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, radiator.
Cellar 5' 2" x 13' ( 1.57m x 3.96m )
Living Room 13' 11" plus alcove x 14' 10" ( 4.24m plus alcove x 4.52m )
Window to front aspect, open fire place, radiator, exposed wooden flooring.
Family Room 12' 11" max x 13' 9" max into alcove ( 3.94m max x 4.19m max into alcove )
Open fire place, radiator, exposed wooden flooring.
Dining Room 11' 9" max x 7' 11" plus boot area ( 3.58m max x 2.41m plus boot area )
Kitchen 21' 9" x 7' 5" max ( 6.63m x 2.26m max )
Two windows to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of handmade wall units, Butler sink and drainer, wood work surfaces, cooker point, shelving, vaulted ceilings, door to garden.
Stairs from ground floor, stairs to bedroom one, airing cupboard.
Attic Bedroom Suite
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' 9" max ( 4.29m x 3.58m max )
(Sloping ceilings) Window to front aspect, exposed brick work, wooden flooring.
Window to front aspect, claw foot bath with mixer taps, WC, vanity basin and taps with storage unit under, exposed floorboards, column radiator and heated towel rail, wood panelling.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.71m )
(This room currently has a temporary partition, that could easily be removed if not required) Window to front aspect, radiator, storage alcove.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 12' 2" max ( 2.69m x 3.71m max )
(Including stair bulkhead ingress) Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bathroom 12' 4" max x 13' 1" max ( 3.76m max x 3.99m max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, freestanding claw foot bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, painted floorboards.
The rear garden is mainly laid to patio with planted borders, various garden outbuildings and it is all enclosed by walls and fences. There are mature trees, shrubs and bushes.
Utility Area 6' x 3' 10" ( 1.83m x 1.17m )
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled surrounds.
Summer House 9' 9" x 12' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.91m )
Power, light, French doors to patio area, pamment tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Earsham Street, Bungay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.