Alpha Road, Great Yarmouth
- Stunning Family Home
- Recently Renovated To A High Standard
- Available Fully Furnished If Required
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Recent Boiler & Heating System Upgrade
- Offered Chain Free
New UPVC glazed door leading to:
Entrance hall - Laminate to floor following through to:
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 6" (3.63m x 3.2m) new laminate to floor, decorative fireplace, radiator, TV point, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Opening to:
Dining room 13' 8" x 10' 11" (4.17m x 3.33m) Continued new laminate flooring, space for dining table and chairs, open under stair storage with built in units. Double glazed UPVC Window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 8' 0" (2.49m x 2.44m) Stunning new kitchen, laminate to flooring, offering a range of wall and base units with matching fronts and worktop over, subway tiled back splash, built in oven with hob and extractor over, space for fridge freezer, part glazed UPVC door leading out to rear garden, coved and smooth plastered ceiling.
Utility room: Vinyl flooring, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher if required, space for tumble dryer and further storage. UPVC window to side aspect.
Landing: Stairs from ground floor, loft access, carpe to floor.
Bathroom 9' 0" x 8' 6" (2.74m x 2.59m) Large modern bathroom, tile effect flooring, large P shaped panel bath with shower screen and shower over, low level WC, hand basin and mixer tap, built in storage housing recently installed boiler, heated towel rail and UPVC window to rear aspect.
Bedroom one 13' 9" x 11' 5" (4.19m x 3.48m) Great sized double bedroom, new carpet to floor, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom two 11' 6" x 8' 8" (3.51m x 2.64m) A second double bedroom, carpet to floor UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpet.
Outside To the front - Low level brick wall with gate and pathway leading to front entrance door.
To the rear - Enclosed by brick walls and fencing and gate allowing side access, low maintenance paving and large shed. Outside tap and lighting.
BrochuresBrochureAlpha Road, Great Yarmouth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Alpha Road, Great Yarmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Yarmouth Station1.5 miles
- Berney Arms Station3.9 miles
- Haddiscoe Station6.0 miles
About the agent
HQ Estates is an independent residential sales, lettings and management agency based in Norfolk. We provide extensive coverage to the East of England and throughout London.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the best customer service experience. Our expertise and professionalism ensures you can be confident that you are in safe and reputable hands.
We offer a wide range of services as a one-stop shop for all your property requirements so whatever this may be, give us a call.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30296796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HQ Estates, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.