Barton Road, Market Bosworth
- A striking new home of architectural merit
- Design by the revered Ritchie & Ritchie Architects
- Mature grounds of circa 1/4 of an acre
- Contemporary sunken central courtyard
- Net floor area of circa 3600 sq ft
- Beautiful open-plan kitchen and living space
- Desirable setting in the heart of a historic market town
- Five double bedrooms and four bathrooms
- Double garage under the wild meadow roof
General Description - Hideaway is a truly unbelievable bespoke new build home finished to an exceptional standard throughout. The property has a futuristic design which subtly uses the gradient in the plot to part submerge the mass of the building. The living accommodation is lit by full height glazing and roof lights, all centred around a stunning central courtyard affording complete privacy and accessed by sliding glazed walls from both elevations. The floor layout is clever and the accommodation planned for convenience and easy living.
The net floor area extends to approximately 3600 square feet designing in at ground level an entrance platform leading to bedrooms four and five sharing a ‘Jack and Jill’ bathroom. Stairs lead down to a lower garden floor and gallery opening up into a most superb open-plan living space incorporating a reception room, dining space, luxury kitchen/breakfast area and family room. The domestic offices include a utility, cloakroom and pantry.
There are a further three self-contained bedroom suites all with glazed walls opening onto the lower garden courtyard area. Leading on from a driveway, double garaging sits under the wild meadow roof. The property is surrounded by its mature plot which has been very carefully planted and private from Barton Road.
Viewing strictly by appointment only via selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth .
Location - The property is situated on the much revered Barton Road in the Historic Market Bosworth. The square is a short walk from the property, and boasts a full host of local amenities including doctors surgery, superb eateries, boutique shops, co-op store and a bank. There is also an excellent range of schooling with both independent and state options. Market Bosworth and the surrounding villages are quintessentially English, and there is an excellent local network of public houses, sports and leisure facilities and countryside walks on offer.
Distances - Leicester - 13 miles, Nottingham - 30 miles, Birmingham - 28 miles, East Midlands Airport 18 miles, Birmingham Airport 23 miles, Nuneaton Train Station 11 miles (Nuneaton to London Euston taking from 1 hour)
Schooling - Dixie Grammar - 0.3 miles, Twycross House - 6 miles, Leicester Grammar & High Schools - 19 miles, Loughborough Endowed Schools - 15 miles, Repton - 21 miles (distances and times are approximate)
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR (Tel: ).
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
BrochuresBarton Road, Market Bosworth
Barton Road, Market Bosworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinckley Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Alexanders is a family run, independent estate agent providing exemplary service across the East Midlands. We operate from our offices in Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough and Shepshed, and we are passionate about our specialism in residential sales, bespoke land acquisition and fully managed lettings services. Our enthusiastic and professional team are the core of our service. We invest in only the best training by the most successful and proven operators in the industry and w
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30296877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.