- Refurbished Four Bedroom Townhouse
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Downstairs W.C
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
- New Flooring Throughout
- Fully Repainted Throughout
- Rear Garden and Garage
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- David Lane Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Basford Tram Stop0.9 miles
- Highbury Vale Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to DMW Property Services
We offer a fresh approach to estate agency and lettings. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent in Nottingham we will provide you with the highest level of service and communication whilst ultimately getting the job done.
When using DMW Property Services you can be confident that you are dealing with a professional, ombudsman registered, agent with excellent local knowledge and years of success and experience within the Industry.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102435000732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DMW Property Services, Mapperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.