Beaufort Drive, Chatteris
- Link Detached House
- Fully Renovated to a High Standard
- 12Ft Lounge & 12Ft Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Shower Room & Upstairs Bathroom
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 15Ft Roof Terrace Area
- Off Road Parking
- No Upward Chain
This 3 bedroom house in Chatteris has space for downstairs living with a bedroom and shower room on the ground floor. It additionally has 2 bedrooms upstairs with another bathroom. This clean, modern home has a roof garden in addition to the court yard garden as well as having off road parking.
Window to side, laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point, wall mounted electric fuse-box and stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 3.65m x 3.60m (12' x 11'10")
Windows to front and rear, two radiators, laminate flooring, TV point, telephone point and door leading out to courtyard garden.
Bedroom 3/Office 3.77m x 2.31m (12'4" x 7'7")
Window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, TV point and telephone point.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, single shower cubicle which is connected to the mains which also has a rainwater shower head, radiator, laminate flooring, fully tiled walls and airing cupboard which houses the pressurised water system.
Kitchen/Diner 3.75m x 3.14m (12'4" x 10'4")
Fitted with a modern range of high gloss wall and base units, with tiled splashbacks incorporating a composite inset drainer and sink. There are a range of appliances including a range cooker with extractor hood overhead, integrated fridge, integrated washing machine. There is a wall mounted gas boiler system, window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator and door to rear garden.
There are doors to all rooms, door to roof terrace, radiator and loft access with a loft light.
Bedroom One 3.65m x 2.96m (12' x 9'9")
Box window to front, separate window to side and radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.65m x 3.14m (12' x 10'4")
Window to side, radiator, laminate flooring and built in storage cupboard/wardrobe.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap shower overhead, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
Roof Garden 4.55m x 3.68m (15'3" x 12'1")
There is a large decked area with feature lighting surrounding the area.
The front of the property is low maintenance with side gate to the rear garden, there is off road parking facilities. There is then a side garden to the left hand side of the property which is all low maintenance and private and then to the rear of the property there is another low maintenance private area.
The roadway is private and the seller pays £39 per month in maintenance charges.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Beaufort Drive, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.