Rokesly Avenue, N8
- Four-bedroom extended family home
- 75ft plus landscaped south-facing rear garden
- Double garage with rear vehicular access
- Private front reception
- Spacious open-planned rear family room, incorporating kitchen/diner/reception with polished concrete and under floor heating
- Family bathroom, en-suite to master bedroom
- Benefitting from 'Schuco' windows and doors and 4.5m rear extension.
- Extensively improved by the current owner
- Short walk to Rokesly School, Priory Park and Crouch End Broadway
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Rokesly Avenue, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.5 miles
- Harringay Station0.8 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Situated in a valley, Crouch End is overlooked by nearby Muswell Hill, Highgate and Alexandra Palace. The leafy and hilly surroundings enhance the village feel. A vast array of character period properties are progressively being combined with modern high specification developments.
With its diverse independent retailers and high street stores accompanied with good schools and parks this bohemian and vibrant location ensures Crouch End remains a desirable place to reside
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10164815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.