Port Lane, COLCHESTER
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Victorian Terrace
- Town Centre Location
- On Street Parking
- Low Maintenance Garden
A very well presented two bedroom Victorian terraced cottage located within easy reach of the town centre and town train station. The property benefits from open plan lounge/diner, two spacious bedrooms and a courtyard garden.
Early viewing is strongly advised of this Victorian cottage which is conveniently positioned for access to the town centre and town train station and offering well presented living accommodation. The ground floor benefits from open plan lounge/diner with central feature chimney breast and cast iron fireplace, kitchen, rear lobby and bathroom. The first floor offers two bedrooms. Externally there is an enclosed courtyard style rear garden.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Upvc window with fitted wooden shutters to front aspect, radiator, central chimney breast with inset cast iron fireplace, open either side of fireplace to:
Dining Room 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator, cast iron fireplace, stairs to first floor with storage cupboard under, door to:
Kichen 10' 6" x 5' 10" ( 3.20m x 1.78m )
Upvc window to side, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, inset sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, integrated electric double oven, four ring hob with extractor over, spaces for fridge + freezer + washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, doorway to:
Upvc door to side to garden, tiled flooring, radiator, door to:
Upvc obscure window to side, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, stainless steel heated towel rail, extractor fan.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.15m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe, loft access.
Courtyard style rear garden with paved pathway and shingled borders. Patio area to the rear of the garden with timber storage shed. All enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing. Gate providing side access.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Port Lane, COLCHESTER
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hythe Station0.4 miles
- Colchester Town Station0.6 miles
- Colchester Station1.6 miles
About the agent
William H. Brown - Lettings, Colchester Culver Street West Lettings
8 Culver Street West Colchester CO1 1JG
Choose your local Colchester Culver Street West William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Colchester High Street
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2459B1304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Colchester Culver Street West Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.