Fillebrook Road, Leytonstone
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £475,000
- SUPERB FIRST FLOOR CONVERSION
- EXPERTLY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- OFF STREET PARKING TO FRONT
- MINUTES WALK TO LEYTONSTONE UNDERGROUND
- UPPER LEYTONSTONE LOCATION
- EXCELLENT LEASE IN PLACE
- PLANNING PREMISSION GRANTED FOR LOFT ROOM
- BONUS OF TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
RECEPTION - 17'2" (5.23m) x 15'10" (4.83m) Into Bay
BEDROOM 1 - 13'7" (4.14m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
KITCHEN/DINER - 12'2" (3.71m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
BEDROOM 2 - 9'5" (2.87m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Fillebrook Road, Leytonstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leytonstone Station0.1 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.3 miles
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Allen Davies are proud to be recognised as Leytons No.1 Independent Estate Agent.
Established in 2002 and with over 50 years combined experience, we can guarantee a highly professional yet friendly service.
Our approachable Sales, Lettings and Property Management teams specialise in Leyton, Leytonstone, Walthamstow and most other East London postcodes.
Being longstanding members of the property Ombudsman Scheme, you can be confident in knowing you have made a safe decision.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3000_ALEN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.