Halifax Road, Dewsbury, WF13
- For Sale By The Modern Method of Auction
- Guide Price £425,000
- Five/Six Bedroom Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Detached Garage with Annexe
- Driveway Providing Ample Off Street Parking
- NO CHAIN
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Whitegates
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this SUBSTANTIAL FIVE/SIX BEDROOM DETACHED house located near Dewsbury Hospital. Offering versatile and flexible living accommodation, the property has many original features and benefits from TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, ground floor double bedroom/sitting room with en suite and walk in wardrobe, further shower room, five first floor bedrooms and family bathroom. Having a larger than average enclosed mature garden to the side and driveway providing AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING leading to a double detached garage with annexe.
This property is for sale by West Yorkshire Property Auction powered by iam-sold.
Halifax Road, Dewsbury, WF13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dewsbury Station0.7 miles
- Batley Station1.0 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station1.8 miles
About the agent
These are just some of the reasons why Whitegates is one of the leading estate agents in Dewsbury selling over 21 million pounds worth of property in 2015:
-Fabulous town centre office position
-Network of 300 offices nationwide
-Qualified experienced staff with local knowledge
-Open Houses* Social Media
-In house lettings managing 350 properties around Dewsbury
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DEW200397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Whitegates, Dewsbury on 01924 767128.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.