Castle Ditty Lane, Reynoldston
- Fabulous Development Of Four Luxurious 4 Bedroom Detached Houses
- Size's Range Between 2,300 sqft and 3,140sqft
- Outstanding Contemporary Design Maximising Space and Light.
- Breathtaking Views Over The Gower Countryside
Nestled in the heart of Gower, this fabulous new development of four luxury detached homes does not simply boast a fabulous location, the contemporary design and high standard of finish will compliment this location perfectly.
Internally the properties will offer spacious open plan living spaces and wet rooms on the ground floor, four double bedrooms (2 or 3 ensuites depending on plot), and spacious family bathrooms on the first floor.
Other design features include spacious sun balconies, study and imposing galleried reception halls (depending on plot).
There are three plots which measure approximately 2,300sqft and one that measures approximately 3,140sqft,
Reynoldston is a very popular village situated in the heart of Gower, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty which boasts access to Swansea and the M4 within half an hour by car and the breathtaking and famous beaches of Three Cliffs Bay and Rhossili, among others, within half that time. The boutiques and eateries of Mumbles Village are twenty minutes by car and Reynoldston falls within the catchment area for Bishopston School.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment through our Mumbles Branch
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Castle Ditty Lane, Reynoldston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanelli Station6.1 miles
About the agent
John Francis sold more properties in South West Wales’ SA post code in 2020 than any other agent. (Portal Verified Data)
John Francis Estate Agent has been serving the property needs of customers since 1873 and annually we sell more properties in the SA post code than any other agent.
If you have a property to sell or let, or are looking for your next home, we have the experience and expertise to help. We have an extensive 19 strong sales branch network throughout West Wales and 5
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30299829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Francis, Mumbles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.