Southborough Road, London, E9
- Four-bedroom Victorian maisonette
- Private garden
- Beautiful period property
- Desirable location
- In the heart of Victoria Park Village
Spread over three floors the property offers exceptional living space. The property comprises spacious reception/dining room, separate kitchen, private rear garden, four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms (en-suite to master).
Southborough Road is superbly located in the heart of Victoria Park Village, falling within the catchment area of Lauriston School and holding an annual summer street party. The Village itself offers a plethora of shops restaurants and delicatessens, along with local transport links to Canary Wharf and The City via the 277 and Mile End/Bethnal Green Underground (Central Line).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Southborough Road, London, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Homerton Station0.6 miles
- London Fields Station0.6 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Stirling Ackroyd Estate Agents Hackney are your local people and property experts.
Stirling Ackroyd Estate Agents Hackney offers residential sales and lettings services. We've been helping people buy, sell, rent and let property for over 30 years.
Hackney is a diverse and multicultural area that is fast becoming one of the most highly sought areas for buyers and tenants. It proudly holds the status of the Greenest Inner Borough in London with 62 parks and open spaces covering 815
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC202184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.