Upper Cambourne, CAMBRIDGE
Property ref: 121_925_4822587
Storage cupboard, doors to:
Window to front, open plan to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units over worktop. Fitted with fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Window to front, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suit comprising shower, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Window to front.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, close coupled WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
This is a leasehold property and there is a service charge to pay.
(EPC) EEC next to EIR
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce photographic and proof of address identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prosp...
Upper Cambourne, CAMBRIDGE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepreth Station8.0 miles
About the agent
For most of us, our house is our biggest financial asset, so making a decision on which estate agent to use is not one to be taken lightly. Not only does the estate agent have the potential to affect the selling price achieved for your home, but the estate agent can often be the difference between a smooth, stress-free sale and the most stressful experience of your life!
So how do you choose an estate agent who will both
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4822587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Malcolms, Great Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.