Chapel Road, Marton Moss FY4
- Detached House
- Through Lounge with Dining Area
- Second Reception Room
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- GF Wet Room / Shower Room
- 5 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Electric Heating
- Off Road Parking, Garage
- Enclosed South Facing Garden
- Adjoining Land to side. 853.82 m² 9,181 ft²
Porch Two uPVC double glazed windows to side, uPVC double glazed window to front, single glazed window, uPVC double glazed entrance door, door to:
Hall 4.92m (16'2") x 1.80m (5'11") Stairs, open plan to Kitchen, door to:
Lounge 3.57m (11'9") max x 3.25m (10'8")
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, sliding door, open plan to:
Dining Room 3.92m (12'10") x 3.25m (10'8") Open fire with brick built surround, patio door, door to:
Kitchen 5.46m (17'11") x 2.79m (9'2") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, twin bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer, stainless steel swan neck mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, built-in fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, fitted electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob, uPVC double glazed window to rear, door to:
Utility Area 1.38m (4'6") x 1.30m (4'3")
Wet Room Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower area, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC.
Living Room 5.00m (16'5") x 3.33m (10'11")
UPVC double window to front, uPVC double glazed window to side.
Landing 2.34m (7'8") x 1.92m (6'4")
Bedroom 1 3.61m (11'10") max x 3.58m (11'9")
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, fitted with a range of wardrobes, door to:
Bedroom 2 4.80m (15'9") max x 3.44m (11'3")
UPVC double glazed window to front, uPVC double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of wardrobes, door to:
Bedroom 3 3.94m (12'11") x 3.61m (11'10") incl wardrobes
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wardrobes, door to:
Bedroom 4 3.35m (11') x 2.82m (9'3")
Window to rear, door to:
Bedroom 5 2.36m (7'9") x 1.78m (5'10")
UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 2.70m (8'10") x 1.92m (6'4") Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, uPVC frosted double glazed window to rear, door to:
OUTSIDE: Enclosed garden with a variety of trees, driveway to the garage. Driveway leading to garage and with parking space. Enclosed garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Chapel Road, Marton Moss FY4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station1.8 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.9 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Stephen Tew is the longest established estate agent in South Shore with over 25 years experience in the industry, personally providing a service which is second to none with innovative marketing helped by the latest state of the art technology, this forward thinking agent is committed to excellence and has been successfully selling property since 1999 when he originally opened Troycounty Estate Agents.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101413003575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephen Tew, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.