One Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
- North-West Aspect towards gardens
- Great transport links
- Health club & facilities
- Garden & water works
- Completion Q2 2021
- Service charge £7.33 psf
- Ground rent £550
- Leasehold £250 years
The lower floors of One Park Drive feature the Loft apartments – some of the largest apartments with high ceilings and wrap-around terraces. This location exploits their immediate connection to the surrounding green spaces and the waterfront.
Situated on the 5th floor this property offers internal square footage of 682 with an exemplary 116 Sq.Ft balcony.
One Park Drive represents the best of Canary
Wharf as the private Estate develops into a new destination for London. The defining building of the new residential neighbourhood will be One Park Drive. It will embody the vision and set the standard for the whole district.
Canary Wharf is well-connected: it’s a short
distance from London City Airport, there’s the Jubilee Underground line, two Docklands Light Railway stations and a Thames River Bus pier.
The arrival of Crossrail in 2018 will mean you’ll
be able to reach the West End in 13 minutes and
Heathrow in just 39 minutes.
One Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Ernest-Brooks International is a benchmark setting global property brokerage offering specialist real estate services to clients owning, occupying or investing within the city of London's property market.
Headquartered in London; we currently have four offices in three countries, meaning, that we are present in areas ensuring maximum exposure for our clients assets. We aim to provide an unrivalled service based on honest and direct knowledge paired with a forward thinking marketing stra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN210011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.