Stroud Green Road, Stroud Green
- 1 bedroom maisonette
- Offered chain free
- Long lease - EPC rating C
- Private outside space
- Designed by RIBA Architects
- Wheelchair accessible
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davies & Davies
This striking apartment boasts a wealth of unique features and contemporary design throughout, not least in the open plan layout across the main living space, incorporating enough space for a lounge/diner, with a smart modern kitchen to your left. Here you’ll find fresh, pale mint walls, recessed spot lighting and brilliantly polished cabinets in a light concrete effect grey, copper handles, slick modern range hood with glass elements and a matching oven with an gas stove. From this space you have access to the yard outside via sliding doors, providing more room for al fresco dining and hosting outdoor get togethers. Though to the hallway you’ll find the bathroom, fully fitted with full sized bath tub and over head shower, modern silver accents and bold, oversized terracotta tiling adding even more personality. To the front of the property lies the double bedroom, featuring solid oak floorboards found throughout the apartment, complemented by crisp white walls and lit via two windows, one providing views out to the yard beyond. This is the ideal home for young professionals wishing to discover a slice of calm in the bustling and covetable surrounds of Stroud Green Road.
Located on the ground floor of this unique modern building, 51a sits proudly on the vibrant Stroud Green Road awash with award winning local eateries and independent retail. What’s more you are a mere 0.6 miles away from Finsbury Park Station with direct access to the City and East London.
BrochuresStroud Green Road, Stroud GreenBrochure
Stroud Green Road, Stroud Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finsbury Park Station0.1 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.7 miles
- Manor House Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30298158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.