Loveridge Mews, Newark
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE FEBRUARY
- Two Bedroom Mews Property
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Area
- Large Master Bedroom
- Bathroom with Shower
- Town Centre Location
- Easy Access to Commuter Routes
- There is No Allocated Parking
- Pets by Approval
- Deposit £571.00
* Viewings commence 1st February
* Two bedroom Mews Property
* Open plan lounge/kitchen area
* Gas central heating
* Large master bedroom
* Bathroom with shower
* Town centre location
* Easy access to commuter routes
* There is no allocated parking
* Deposit £571.00
BrochuresBrochureLoveridge Mews, Newark
Loveridge Mews, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark Castle Station0.3 miles
- Newark North Gate Station0.7 miles
- Rolleston Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir's service covers the entire property rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30302558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.